Being in the fitness industry for almost 10 years, I have helped hundreds of clients reach their goals and beyond. I have always had a strong passion for fitness, allowing me to truly love what I do, which is helping people gain motivation, self-confidence, and improve their overall health. Having been exposed to athletics at an early age has helped me gain respect for the human body and the discipline it takes to keep it healthy, happy, and strong.
I believe attitude is key when it comes to fitness as well as anything else u do in life, this is what I like to convey through my workouts. If you are just going through the motions in life and do not truly believe in your own SUCCESS, I challenge you to come to my workout and leave with the same mindset!!
• Extensive background in human anatomy and physiology
• Experience with athletes of all levels and ages
• In-depth knowledge of Women’s fitness needs
• B.S. Kinesiology – Cal State Fullerton
• Certified Personal Trainer – Orange Coast College – 2003
• Offering small group training and 1-on-1 personal training
Contact us today to schedule a session at our facility in Irvine, CA.
email: email@example.com tel# 949-371-9348